Thursday, February 01, 2007

Agora Days 2007: Schedule Ver. 1

Here are the classes I want to take this year.

  1. Breakfast Around the World (Scrapbooking)

  2. free

  3. Semi-Competitive Volleyball (Black and White Photography)

  4. Korean Movies* (SAS)

  5. MY CLASS (A)

  6. Ultimate Frisbee (Intro to Cake Decorating)

  7. free

  8. American Sign Language (A) (Cover Songs, an Inquiry)


*I'm putting Korean Movies as my first choice because it's inevitable that Annie will coerce me into taking it, so I might as well just accept my fate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. that OLED thing you posted a link to over (-->) there I definately researched a little while back. not for that purpose, but still interesting..

and since we've already compared potential agora schedules, this is kind of useless.. but we have 2 classes together, counting a free period.. (more if you count 2nd choices.)

anyway. later..