Sunday, August 27, 2006

The reader may think that in a book that deals with the permanent assumptions of the Elizabethans I have made too much of angels.

Marquis found a nice link for me that told me how to get iCal to subscribe to my Google Calendar! This is useful because that means I can have it on my iPod. I'm sure, however, that everyone else already has done this and I am just ridiculously behind the times.

Also, I thought of a good use for those chumby things: put in a better battery and attach it to your locker! Catch up on RSS feeds and e-mail in between classes! And then take it home every night to charge it, I guess.

There's a Calc quiz tomorrow. I better study... and finish that English book (without falling asleep).

1 comment:

spectr said...

Yeah, I definitely have been subscribed to Google Calendar in iCal for months. :P