Thursday, August 31, 2006

So you had a little trouble in town, now you're keeping some demon down

Today was our first Volleyball game! It was pretty fun, even though both JV and Varsity lost in 2 games. (Both of our second games were better than our first games.) Noam was there, cheering REALLY LOUDLY. :D

On Saturday we have an all-day tournament of five games. It's a good thing we have Monday off; I have a lot of stuff to get done. And on Friday I get to go on a very important adventure with Noam before she leaves on Sunday... Okay, I really don't want to think about that.

Well, a rumor that R.E.M. might start a new album! Maybe. Eventually? Oh well, I suppose I'll take what I can get.

So today near the beginning of 1st period Luke is in the lounge instead of the CRC, so I go in there to get him to help me with Calc and he's like "just let me listen to this song one more time..." and it's Svefn-g-englar! A Sigur Rós song! So I say that I have it on my iPod, and we play Sigur Rós in the CRC for the rest of the period. And then Luke says he wants me to burn him a CD of some Sigur Rós and U2 stuff! Awesome. It's great when people decide they like music I like; perhaps it is even one of the best things ever.

1 comment: