Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I dream of cherry pies, candy bars, and chocolate chip cookies

For the past few days, Stephen--the lead singer of The Living Blue--and I have been sending e-mails back and forth about a new website for the band! I'm going to be redoing their current site, which uses flash, but I'll just edit the preexisting code. It's not like I really have time for this, but it is just SO AWESOME that I am doing it anyway. Perhaps I should get my Calc done before school so I can work on web stuff... Heh. Too bad my parents won't let me bring in my laptop during 2nd; I really would like to use 1st for Calc. And now I have to use 3rd for Java (heh, in theory) because my book is in. I suppose I can multitask...?

In other news, there was a big collegey meeting thing after practice today. The U of I app sure sounds easy, but all those deadlines will be stressful.

This week sure is going by at a reasonable pace. Maybe this weekend I will get a chance to relax.

No comments: