Saturday, September 09, 2006

You'll never find your way home no matter where you go

Both the new R.E.M. collection and the new Radiohead DVD are available for preorder! How excellent. I definitely have to at least get the R.E.M. thing...

So today was a Volleyball tournament. I don't feel like talking about it, though; you can ask Annie if you are interested in stories from it or something. It went fine.

I have so much work I need to do: a bunch of Japanese to memorize, some Calc, some English, a bunch of Physics to study, that UFU website... And next week I have something going on every night, including Saturday: there's a freaking dance. I guess I should just not go to it. Sunday I've got an UFU meeting, too, so I... am just busy forever. Too bad I'm so tired right now...

No comments: