Tuesday, October 10, 2006

learning to trust your teammates

I have not posted in awhile. This is mostly because I have been fairly busy lately. Last weekend, I went to Indianapolis to get interviewed by a University of Rochester guy. That was kind of cool. (I also went shopping.) The weekend before that, I stayed overnight at Grinnell. At the moment, my college list looks like this (in order of preference):
  1. Carnegie Mellon
  2. University of Rochester
  3. University of Illinois
  4. Wash U (a distant fourth)
  5. Grinnell
There are some days when I really want to go to one of my top three... but most days I want to go to CMU the most.

Anyway. Tonight was Senior Night for volleyball. It was ridiculous. Perhaps sometime I will scan in part of the program because everything about me is absolutely correct.

No comments: