Monday, October 30, 2006

Boo!!

In about 20 minutes it will be Halloween, the best holiday ever! I am so ready for the awesomeness! Here's an outline of some of the cool things that will be happening:
  • I get to wake up and put on a totally cool costume (except for the facepaint; I better wait until after fitness for that)
  • Orchestra: party!
  • At 3: party!
  • With Aria after school: party!
  • With Aria: trick-or-treat (a.k.a. candy party!)
  • At this time I will now be in possession of a lot of candy. And all my homework will be done, hopefully...
I have to enjoy these kinds of kid experiences now before I go off to college...

3 comments:

roamnoth said...

Yeah, cuz in college you won't be trick or treating, you'll just be partying hard for like 2 weeks because of this holiday. Either that or hiding in your dorm room cuz everyone else on campus is drunk.
P.S. I miss candy and trick or treating
P.P.S But not more than i miss you! :P

Anonymous said...

i like your blog title (keepingrecords). and you should post more. and should i start again?

Anonymous said...

oh and that was me, annie.