Sunday, November 12, 2006

This one goes out to the one I love

That is, I am dedicating this blog post to Annie!

I would love to post more. I wish I had blog-worthy ideas come to me every day, but it just doesn't seem to happen anymore. How can I talk about my social life? It changes all the time--or doesn't change, depending on how you want to look at it--and even if I talk about it with everyone, I don't really want to say things explicitly about it on a blog. It might be convenient to know what I'm thinking all the time, sure... so just look at my Facebook status then. I'm not running a LiveJournal here. :P

So what should I blog about here? General school events, to benefit Noam and/or possibly incite discussion among my 2-3 in-town readers? That's probably what's going to end up happening, at least to some extent.

Or maybe I could even cross-post blog entries to Facebook, and everyone could comment on my notes. But that's not really what I want, either.

What about tech articles or just links to interesting websites? Well, what is there that I don't already discuss with the few friends of mine who would be interested? Oh em gee guys, the Zune. What an interesting piece of technology. I hear it comes in the color BROWN, which kind of sounds GROSS. LOL?

No, the thing to blog about is definitely music: Guster, currently the most overplayed of my favorite bands; Tom Petty, the accessible not-quite-classic rock dude; Enya, whose songs get stuck in my head at the weirdest times... I could list all of the artists I've been thinking about recently.

But I don't really feel like blogging right now. After all, I've been spending a lot of time journaling today (and I'm not even done!)... I'm only posting because Annie wanted me to. :)

Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: